1. What type of food should I start with?
2. Is there a way to keep this experiment cheap?
3. Baking, roasting, frying, barbecuing; where do I start?
4. What do I do with food that does not turn out well?
5. How time consuming will this be?
6. What safety percussions should I take?
7. What are some good spices or flavoring ingredients to use?
8. Should I specialize in a certain food?
9. Can I multitask while cooking?
10. What are some quality cooking books or videos that I should refer to?
1. How difficult is it to learn to play piano?
2. Do you need to understand the various musical notes to learn how to play piano?
3. Besides learning to play the piano itself, what benefits will this bring me?
4. How much practice will it take to show competence?
5. What are possible videos to refer to if I do not want to hire a piano teacher?
6. Any particular song I should start with which isn't too difficult.
7. Can I multitask while learning how to play the piano?
8. Does learning how to play one instrument make it easier to learn another?
9. Should I start with darker or more uplifting music?
10. Will the music I play be influenced by my mood?